Have you experienced problems receiving our emails?
If so, it may have been mistakenly filtered out of your inbox. It may be because your IT department or your Internet service provider (ISP) is blocking the email, mistaking it for spam. Though we cannot guarantee delivery of emails because that is ultimately up to your service provider, we can help with details on whitelisting our address.
To ensure that you will receive all of your membership alerts, please take the following steps:
- Add email@example.com to your email provider’s address book and “Safe-Senders” list.
- Check your Spam or Junk folder if you have not received your membership emails. Be sure to mark the email as safe.
If you continue to have issues, please contact your IT department or Internet Provider and ask them to put us on your “whitelist,” “safe,” or permitted email sender list.
What is a “Whitelist” or “Safe Senders List”?
Adding our sending domain (marketrebellion.com) to your list of accepted email senders (often referred to as a “whitelist,” “safe list,” or “list of privileged senders”) will ensure that you receive your newsletter(s) or other communications.
How to add marketrebellion.com to your “Safe Senders” or “Whitelist”
There are a number of different spam programs on the market, and email clients or services such as MS Outlook, AOL, Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail each have specific instructions (see below) for adding senders to your whitelist.
- Select Actions | Junk E-mail | Junk E-mail Options… from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add….
- Type “marketrebellion.com”.
- Click “OK”.
- Click “OK” again.
- Login to your Hotmail or MSN Mail account.
- Click on “Options.”
- Click “Junk Mail Protection”.
- Click on “Safe List.”
- In the box provided type in “marketrebellion.com”.
- Click the “Add” button.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click on the “OK” button.
If you see an email from Market Rebellion in your Junk Mail folder, click “This is not Junk Mail” to avoid having our email sent to the Junk Mail folder in the future.
- Login to your Gmail account, just like you would to check your email.
- At the top RIGHT SIDE, click the link that says SETTINGS.
- At the top of the screen that says MAIL SETTINGS, click the link that says FILTERS (second from left).
- On the FILTERS screen, click the tab that says Create a New Filter tab.
- In the FROM field on the CREATE A FILTER screen, type marketrebellion.com and change NO other settings on this screen.
- Click the button that says NEXT STEP.
- Check the box that says STAR IT.
- Click the button that says CREATE FILTER.
Gmail Promotions Folder/Inbox Settings
Gmail uses inbox categories and tabs which may by default move your emails from Market Rebellion into a tab. Learn More from Google about how to sort your emails into different inbox tabs or turn off inbox categories.
To create a filter that sends email from Market Rebellion straight to your Inbox:
- Login to Yahoo! Mail.
- Click on “Mail Options” (on the right hand side of your screen).
- Click on “Filters” (on left hand side of screen)
- Click “Add” button.
- Assign a name for this filter: “Market Rebellion Email”, for example.
- Underneath the heading “if all of the following rules are true…” go to the top row labeled “FROM header.” Next to this you will see a drop down menu. Make sure to select “contains”, then simply type in “@marketrebellion.com” into the box provided.
- At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:”, select “Inbox” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Add Filter” button at the bottom to add this filter.
Apple Email (@me.com, @icloud.com, @mac.com)
Typical reasons for your email not to come through to these accounts are your storage space being low. Check that you have sufficient iCloud storage for your email account with this Apple Support Article.